Quotes On Victory 2023
1. “The only victories which leave no regret are those which are gained over ignorance.” – Napoleon Bonaparte.
2. “Know the enemy, know yourself; your victory will never be endangered. Know the ground, know the weather; your victory will then be total.” – Sun Tzu.
3. “Victory comes only after many struggles and countless defeats.” – Og Mandino.
4. “You cannot expect victory and plan for defeat.”- Joel Osteen.
5. “Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.” – Horace Mann.
6. “I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.” – Aristotle.
7. “Set your face towards danger, Set your heart on victory.” – Gail Carson Levine.
8. “War’s very object is victory, not prolonged indecision. In war there is no substitute for victory.” – Douglas MacArthur.
9. “Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting.” – Napoleon Hill.
10. “The means by which we achieve victory are as important as the victory itself.’ – Brandon Sanderson.
11. “The will to conquer is the first condition of victory.” – Ferdinand Foch.
12. “Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.” – George S. Patton.
13. “To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.” – Sun Tzu.
14. “The first step on the way to victory is to recognize the enemy.” – Corrie ten Boom.
15. “Victory is sweetest when you’ve known defeat.” – Malcolm Forbes.
16. “If you can react the same way to winning and losing, that’s a big accomplishment.” – Chris Evert.
17. “In every defeat is a lesson showing you how to win the victory next time.” – Robert Collier.
18. “Some lean back. But those who lean forward are poised to cross the finish-line, first!” – T.F. Hodge.
19. “I love the winning, I can take the losing, but most of all I love to play.” – Boris Becker.
20. “Victory is not won in miles but in inches. Win a little now, hold your ground, and later win a little more.” – Louis L’Amour.
21. “If you’re confused about what to do, it’s a sign that your enemy is winning.” – Toba Beta.
22. “When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.” – Paul Brown.
23. “You’re never as good as everyone tells you when you win, and you’re never as bad as they say when you lose.” – Lou Holtz.
24. “Not all dreamers are winners, but all winners are dreamers. Your dream is the key to your future.” – Mark Gorman.
25. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger.
26. “You’re going to go years where you just don’t win. That’s okay, as long as you keep trying to improve.” – Tiger Woods.
27. “I don’t pretend to know everything; I just only speak on matters I know I’ll win.” – Criss Jami.
28. “You have no choices about how you lose, but you do have a choice about how you come back and prepare to win again.”n- Pat Riley.
29. “Our doubts are traitors And make us lose the good we oft might win By fearing to attempt.” – William Shakespeare.
30. “One should always play fairly when one has the winning cards.” – Oscar Wilde.
31. “To become a champion requires a good mental attitude toward preparation.”- Bruce Lee.
32. “Champions realise that defeat – and learning from it even more than from winning – is part of the path to mastery.”- Rasheed Ogunlaru.
33. “I think self-awareness is probably the most important thing towards being a champion.” – Billie Jean King.
34. “The mark of a great player is in his ability to come back. The great champions have all come back from defeat.” – Sam Snead.
35. “To be a champion, compete; to be a great champion, compete with the best; but to be the greatest champion, compete with yourself.” – Matshona Dhliwayo.
36. “You become a champion by fighting one more round. When things are tough, you fight one more round.” – James J. Corbett.
37. “I am a member of a team, and I rely on the team, I defer to it and sacrifice for it, because the team, not the individual, is the ultimate champion.” – Mia Hamm.
38. “For whatever it’s worth, never fall a victim of the struggle. And when it so happens remain a soldier and a champion.” – Don Santo.
39. “Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision.” – Muhammad Ali.
40. “Realizing full well that fine condition and confidence will not in themselves make a champion, it is my belief, however, that they are essential factors.” – Marshall Taylor.
41. “A champion is one who is remembered. A legend is one who is never forgotten.” – Matshona Dhliwayo.
42. “To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are.” – Muhammad Ali.
43. “The best and fastest way to learn a sport is to watch and imitate a champion.” – Jean-Claude Killy.
44. “Everyone has the fire, but the champions know when to ignite the spark.” – Amit Ray.
45. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'” – Muhammad Ali.
46. “Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself.” – Paul ‘Bear’ Bryant.
47. “Sometimes in life you don’t always feel like a winner, but that doesn’t mean you’re not a winner.” – Lady Gaga.
48. “The extra energy required to make another effort is the secret of winning.” – Denis Waitley.
49. “The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.” – Thomas Paine.
50. “Winning is about struggle and effort and optimism, and never, ever, ever giving up.”- Amby Burfoot.