30 Warren Buffett Quotes On Business And Life 2023
Last Updated on: December 22, 2022 by Sonia Allan | Fact Checked
Affiliate disclosure: In full transparency – some of the links on our website are affiliate links, if you use them to make a purchase we will earn a commission at no additional cost for you (none whatsoever!).
If you’re like most people, you’ve probably heard of Warren Buffett. He’s one of the richest men in the world, and he’s known for his wise investing advice.
In fact, he has a lot to say about business and life in general. Here are some of his best quotes!
Table of Contents
Warren Buffett Quotes 2023
1. “The most important investment you can make is in yourself.” – Warren Buffett
2. “The most important thing to do if you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging.” ― Warren Buffett
3. “The difference between successful people and really successful people is that really successful people say no to almost everything.” ― Warren Buffett
4. “Honesty is a very expensive gift, don’t expect it from cheap people.” ― Warren Buffett
5. “Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.” ― Warren Buffett
6. “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” ― Warren Buffett
7. “Money is not everything. Make sure you earn a lot before speaking such nonsense.” ― Warren Buffett
8. “I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute.” ― Warren Buffett
9. “It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.” — Warren Buffett
10. “I don’t look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look around for 1-foot bars that I can step over.” ― Warren Buffett
11. “Not doing what we love in the name of greed is the very poor management of our lives.” ― Warren Buffett
12. “Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.” ― Warren Buffett
13. “You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.” ― Warren Buffett
14. “It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to get extraordinary results.” ― Warren Buffett
15. “Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.” ― Warren Buffett
16. “I buy expensive suits. They just look cheap on me.”― Warren Buffett
17. “If you’re in the luckiest one percent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 percent.” ― Warren Buffett
18. “Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.” ― Warren Buffett
19. “You don’t need to be a rocket scientist. Investing is not a game where the guy with the 160 IQ beats the guy with 130 IQ.” ― Warren Buffett
20. “Only when the tide goes out to do you discover who’s been swimming naked.” ― Warren Buffett
21. “Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.” ― Warren Buffett
22. “Watch this pickpocket! “A hyperactive stock market is the pickpocket of the enterprise.” ― Warren Buffett
23. “Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.” ― Warren Buffett
24. “I measure success by how many people love me.” ― Warren Buffett
25. “Help tomorrow, act today. “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” ― Warren Buffett
26. “We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.” ― Warren Buffett
27. “The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.” ― Warren Buffett
28. “Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” ― Warren Buffett
29. “I just sit in my office and read all day.” ― Warren Buffett
30. “Of the billionaires I have known, money just brings out the basic traits in them. If they were jerks before they had money, they are simply jerks with a billion dollars.” ― Warren Buffett
Warren Buffett is one of the most successful and well-known investors in the world.
Over his long career, he has shared some great insights on everything from personal finance to business strategy.
In this post, we’ve collected some of our favorite Warren Buffett quotes. We hope they provide you with some inspiration and guidance for your own life and work.
What is your favorite Warren Buffett quote?
Sonia Allen has been a freelance content writer and a senior SEO and content marketing analyst at Digiexe, a digital marketing agency specializing in content and data-driven SEO. She has more than seven years of experience in internet marketing & affiliate marketing. She likes sharing her knowledge in a wide range of domains ranging from eCommerce, startups, social media marketing, making money online, affiliate marketing human capital management, and much more. She has been writing for several authoritative SEO, Make Money Online & digital marketing blogs on these authority websites like ImageStation.com, and Digiexe.com