Adding a backlink to your blog is one of the simplest ways to improve your website’s SEO.
In fact, a recent study found that adding just five quality backlinks can increase your website’s traffic by up to 30%. But what are the best ways to get backlinks?
And how do you know which ones are worth pursuing? In this blog post, we’ll take a look at some of the most important statistics about backlinks.
By understanding these stats, you can better optimize your own website for increased traffic and higher search engine rankings. So let’s get started!
10 Backlinks Statistics In 2023
- In order to rank highly in Google search results, pages need backlinks from other websites. This was shown by a study published on Backlinko, which found that the number of domains linking to a page was the factor that had the highest correlation to rankings. However, more than 66% of pages have zero backlinks pointing to them according to Ahrefs. This means that there is a lot of opportunities for businesses to improve their ranking by getting more backlinks.
- Long content tends to receive more backlinks than short articles, with Backlinko finding that the average is 77.2% more. This could be because people are more likely to link to informative articles that are useful for readers.
- According to HubSpot, companies who engage in blogging receive 97% more backlinks to their site. While the benefits of SEO are well-documented, many businesses still overlook the value of blogging. In addition to generating backlinks, blogging can also help to improve your website’s organic search rankings. By creating fresh, relevant content on a regular basis, you can signal to search engines that your site is active and worth indexing.
- It’s no secret that backlinks are one of the most important factors in determining a page’s search ranking. But what many people don’t realize is just how big of a factor they are. According to recent studies, 91% of all pages generally don’t receive any organic traffic from Google. The vast majority of these pages are missing one key element: backlinks.
- Pages with no backlinks are essentially invisible to Google’s search algorithm. This is why it’s so important to make sure your pages have quality backlinks from high-authority websites. Not only will this help your pages rank higher in search results, but it will also bring in more organic traffic overall.
- A 2018 study by Ahrefs looked at two million websites and found that the average word count for a page that ranks in the top 10 results for any given keyword is 1,890 words. The study also found that 91% of all pages generally don’t get any organic traffic from Google, mostly due to the fact they don’t have backlinks. This data tells us that while content is important, it’s not nearly as important as backlinks when it comes to ranking in Google. If you want your pages to rank, you need to focus on building high-quality backlinks.
- A recent study by Ahrefs found that 55.24% of pages on the internet do not have a single backlink. This is a surprising statistic, as backlinks are essential for good SEO. Backlinks are essentially votes of confidence from other websites, telling search engines that your site is trustworthy and relevant. Without backlinks, it is very difficult to rank high in search results.
- In a study of 920 million web pages, Ahrefs found that as traffic increased, so did the number of referring domains. The data shows a strong correlation between the two factors: the more backlinks a page has, the more search traffic it gets from Google. This relationship holds true across all pages, regardless of topic or niche. However, it’s important to note that not all backlinks are created equal. Backlinks from low-quality sites can actually do more harm than good. So when building links, it’s important to focus on quality over quantity. By building links from high-authority websites, you can improve your search engine ranking and drive more traffic to your site.
- Backlinks are still an important ranking factor for SEO, despite what some people may say. The data doesn’t lie–the top result on Google’s first SERP has, on average, 3.8 times more backlinks than positions #2-10. So if you’re not focusing on building backlinks, you’re missing out on a key part of SEO. But what exactly are backlinks? A backlink is simply a link from one website to another. However, not all backlinks are created equal. A high-quality backlink should come from a reputable website that is relevant to your industry or niche. Moreover, the anchor text (the text that is linked) should be keyword-rich and optimized for your target audience.
- As any SEO expert knows, ranking on Google is essential for driving traffic to a website. While there are many factors that contribute to a website’s ranking, two of the most important are content pieces and backlinks. Content pieces help to attract visitors to a site, while backlinks provide a way for Google to assess the quality of the site’s content.
Conclusion- Backlinks Statistics 2023
In conclusion, it’s important to know that backlinks are still an important part of SEO. The number and quality of your backlinks will continue to be a factor in how well your website ranks on search engine results pages.
However, the rules for obtaining and measuring links have changed over the years, so it’s important to stay up-to-date on the latest developments.
At our company, we specialize in providing high-quality backlinks that will help improve your website’s ranking and visibility.
If you would like more information about our services or you have any questions about backlinks and SEO, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to help!
Content source- https://backlinko.com/ & https://www.impactplus.com/