Email marketing is a powerful tool that can help you reach out to your audience and build relationships with them. It can also be a great way to increase sales and conversions.
In this blog post, we’ll take a look at some email marketing statistics that will show you just how powerful this marketing strategy can be.
We’ll also explore some tips for using email marketing to your advantage. So if you’re looking to learn more about email marketing, or want to improve your current email marketing strategy, then read on!
20 Email Marketing Stats in 2023
- The study found that email subject lines with an emoji increased open rates by 56%, as compared to text-only subjects. The presence of this small but passionate community is clear when you see how many people are opening our emails!
- The most important thing in crafting an effective email is to ensure that it has a personalized subject line.
- Personalized subject lines get 26% more opens than non-personalized ones, and over half (57%) of all recipients will open your message based solely on the sound of your branding!
- It has been said that only the first 30 characters of a subject line are visible on an iPhone email app, but this isn’t true anymore. Recent updates to their software and various third-party apps such as Mailbox App by Dropbox or Gmail now have over 1 billion users worldwide each!
- The character limit for these types if messages have increased from the 60-channel standard earlier this year up until today when it reached 82%.
- The most effective subject lines boost open rates by an average of 18.30%.
- Including a recipient’s name in your email subjects increases this number up to 19%!
- The latest email marketing stats show that 21.33% is the average open rate for an entire mailing across all industries, with only 6.9% containing emoji in their subject lines!
- Video emails have the potential for an increased clickthrough rate up to 300%.
- The average North American email’s CTOR rates 15.71%, but adding video content can lead that number higher by 28%.
- People are polarized when it comes to email preferences. As technology has advanced, so too have our inboxes–with the number of messages we receive doubling every year. But what do these increases mean for marketers? In a report by Hubspot Research Foundation found that over 78% reported an increase in engagements (including click-throughs) over last 12 months which suggests most readers find value in emails regardless if they’re plain text or HTML based; 67 percent prefer this type of design compared with just 35%.
- The images in an email can make or break the clickthrough rate. On average, mobile devices account for 41%.
- As seen in this recent study, people tend not open emails when there are many pictures included because they get overwhelmed and want to move on!
- Gmail is dominating the email market with 27.8% of users viewing their emails on it as of April 2019, while Apple’s iPhone client comes in second at about 28%.
- With 75% of Gmail users using their mobile device to access accounts, it is clear that people are interested in accessing information on-the go. There has been an increase over the years for people who want a more convenient way keep up with emails and other messages while traveling or even just sitting at home alone!
- It’s no secret that 62% of emails are being opened on a mobile device, but did you realize how many people will delete an email if it isn’t optimized for their specific platform?
- 42.3 percent don’t want to deal with oversized print or text-based campaigns – let alone scrolling through pages upon pages without any interaction! To ensure success this year make sure every message can be read easily by those who access them via smartphones and tablets as well at desks where laptops likely won’t fit properly.
- The truth is that people are reading emails on their phones and then going back through them again, but they only have a 65% chance of clicking through if the email was read second-hand.
- Email marketing is on the rise, with 23% of consumers who open an email later going back and checking out what they were interested in before.
- 69 percent will be influenced by your message to make a purchase from their smartphone!
- Social Media Marketing Statistics
- Podcast Statistics
- Video Content Marketing Statistics
- Search Engine Statistics
Conclusion- Email Marketing Stats 2023
In conclusion, email marketing is still a powerful tool that should not be ignored. It is important to consider your audience and what will appeal to them when creating your email content.
Keep in mind the length of your emails, the timing of your send, and the frequency with which you send messages.
And most importantly, test and track the results of your campaigns to see what works best for you and your customers.
Are you ready to start using email marketing to grow your business? If so, we can help! Our team has years of experience creating effective email campaigns that drive results. Contact us today to learn more about our services or get started on a campaign of your own!
Content source- https://backlinko.com/