A new word called “ChatGPT” is making waves in the tech world. On December 1, the platform was opened to the public for beta testing.
How to Login and Use ChatGPT? 2023: Overview
Even though ChatGPT has only been out for a week, it already has more than 1 million users. ChatGPT is a chatbot that can talk to you. It was made by OpenAI, an independent research group started by Elon Musk.
At the moment, you can’t get the ChatGPT from the Google Play Store or the Apple Store. OpenAI says that the ChatGPT service is free, but only during the research preview.
Here is a quick guide to how the ChatGPT chatbot can be used on any Android device:
- STEP 1. On an Android device, open the Chrome app.
- STEP 2. OpenAI’s official website can be found here.
- STEP 3. The Introducing ChatGPT research release can now be tried by clicking the Try button.
- STEP 4. On the login page, enter your email address and password to create an account.
- STEP 5. Make sure your email address is correct.
- STEP 6. For verification, enter your phone number.
- STEP 7. This is the final step in creating the account. When you have selected your Playground, you can ask questions as you wish.
To use the ChatGPT, you can either sign up for an OpenAI account or use one you already have. The company’s website also has a sample for you to look at.
Using ChatGPT on an iPhone
This can be done on the OpenAI website the easiest way. You’ll need to use a web browser, like Safari or Chrome, on your iPhone to do that. In order to use the GPT-3 API, you must buy a service or app that works with it.
What is the process for setting up an OpenAI ChatGPT account?
Information about OpenAI can be found on its official website: www.openai.com
- Click on the ‘try’ button. There is an option at the top of the interface.
- Log in by clicking the Login button.
- Sign up by clicking the sign-up button.
- Sign up with your email address.
- Select ‘Playground’ from the menu.
- Feel free to ask whatever you want.
OpenAI says that it used RLHF (Reinforcement Learning from Human Feedback) to train this model to be more conversational and fine-tuned.
Using supervised fine-tuning, we trained a model in which AI trainers played both users and assistants, using sample answers as aids to writing their own.
In addition to being free to use, ChatGPT is also available for research purposes only. In the future, OpenAI might be able to make money off the platform, according to CEO Sam Altman.
“We will have to find a way to make money from it at some point, because the costs of computing are so high.” “When asked in a tweet if the service would always be free, he said “Yes.”
- Tesla Statistics
- Zoom Statistics
- WhatsApp Revenue And Usage Statistics
- Twitter Revenue And Usage Statistics
- Apple Statistics
- Facebook Revenue And Usage Statistics
- Instagram Revenue And Usage Statistics
- LinkedIn Statistics
Conclusion: How to Login and Use ChatGPT? 2023
The Generative Pre-Trained Transformer (GPT) family has grown with the addition of ChatGPT. In simple terms, it is the newest tool for AIs that automatically create text.
But it has mistakes and can’t do everything. On its website, OpenAI says that ChatGPT sometimes writes answers that sound right but are wrong or don’t make sense.