Around the world, online video is becoming an increasingly popular way to consume content.
A variety of studies have shown that video is a more engaging format than text or images alone, and businesses are starting to take notice. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at some interesting video marketing statistics.
We’ll explore how online video is being used by businesses of all sizes, and we’ll discuss ways you can start using video for your own marketing efforts.
So, if you’re ready to learn more about the power of online video, keep reading!
What Is Video Content Marketing Statistics?
Online video is one of the hottest trends in media right now. There’s no doubt about it, video is king. In just the last year, we’ve seen a huge surge in the amount of video being consumed online. And it’s not just YouTube anymore.
Facebook and Instagram are both rapidly becoming major players in the online video space. Here’s a look at some of the most important statistics:
- YouTube has over 1 billion monthly active users, and people watch over 5 billion videos every single day.
- Facebook now has over 8 billion daily video views.
- Instagram has 400 million daily active users and they watch 60% more videos than they did just a year ago.
Video Content Marketing Statistics 2024
In today’s digital landscape, video is increasingly becoming one of the most popular ways for businesses to reach their audiences.
And it’s no wonder why – video is an engaging and visually stimulating format that can capture attention and communicate messages more effectively than other types of content.
- According to a recent report from Vidyard, webinars, demos, and videos on social media are the three most popular types of video content that businesses are producing.
- Additionally, 87% of marketers say that video marketing has helped them increase website traffic, and 70% of YouTube’s total watchtime is on mobile.
- Given the growing popularity of video as a marketing tool, it’s clear that distributing video content through websites and social media channels is essential for reaching the widest possible audience.
- In today’s fast-paced, digital world, it’s no surprise that videos are becoming increasingly popular. In fact, according to a recent study by HighQ, 55% of internet users watch videos online every day. And with the rise of social media, videos are being shared at an unprecedented rate. In fact, Small Business Trends reports that videos are shared 12 times more than image and text content combined.
- What’s more, HubSpot found that social video posts see a 48% boost in views. Consequently, it’s evident that videos are quickly becoming the preferred form of online content. As a result, businesses must consider incorporating video into their marketing strategies. By doing so, they can reach a wider audience and better engage potential customers.
- As the demand for video content increases, marketers are finding that using video can help them grow their business revenue 49% faster than those who are not using video. This is because the video is an engaging and effective way to reach and connect with consumers.
- In fact, 40% of companies state that video is their highest ROI form of content.
- And 86% of consumers say they would like more video content from the brands they support. Therefore, it is clear that incorporating video into your marketing strategy is essential for achieving success. Not only will it help you reach more consumers, but it will also help you achieve your business goals faster.
- As anyone in the business world knows, video is an increasingly important marketing tool. Consumers love watching videos, and they’re a great way to learn about a product or service. Brands have responded by publishing an average of 377 videos in their library.
- This is a wise move, as 66% of consumers said that a short video was their favorite medium to learn about a product or service.
- Additionally, videos have a high retention rate, with the average retention rate for videos under 90 seconds long being 53%. With 1 billion hours of video being consumed by YouTube users each day, it’s clear that brands need to be taking advantage of this powerful tool.
- When it comes to video marketing, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram are the top three platforms that come to mind. Out of almost 20% of marketers who name video as the primary medium within their content strategy, these three platforms rank first ahead of blogs and infographics. Here’s a quick breakdown of each platform and how you can use them for your business’ video marketing strategy.YouTube is a great platform for hosting how-to videos, customer testimonials, and product demos. You can also run pre-roll or mid-roll ads on YouTube as well as create sponsorships with influencers who create videos for your products or services.Facebook is another excellent platform for running video ads as well as organic videos.
- The popularity of online video is growing at an astonishing rate. In just a few short years, it has gone from being a niche pastime to one of the most popular activities on the internet. This growth is only set to continue in the coming years, with experts predicting that online videos will make up more than 82% of all consumer internet traffic by 2022.
- This trend is being driven by a number of factors, including the increasing availability of high-speed internet connections and the growing popularity of streaming services such as Netflix and Hulu. As a result, businesses need to ensure that they are prepared for this shift by investing in video marketing and advertising campaigns. those who fail to do so risk being left behind in the digital age.
- It’s no secret that video content is on the rise. With social media platforms making it easier than ever to consume and share video content, it’s no wonder that 78% of people watch online videos every week, and 55% view online videos every day (Social Media Week).
- What’s more, a recent study by HubSpot found that 54% of consumers want to see more video content from brands and businesses they support. With video becoming increasingly popular, now is the time for businesses to start incorporating it into their marketing strategy. After all, what better way to connect with customers and promote your products or services than through engaging informative videos? If you’re not already using video as part of your marketing mix, now is the time to start.
- The use of video in marketing is on the rise, and for good reason. Studies have shown that viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to just 10% when reading it in text form.
- What’s more, 86% of businesses are now using video as a marketing tool, up from 63% over the past three years. With its ability to engage and inform audiences, it’s no wonder that video is becoming an increasingly popular marketing tool. If you’re not already using video in your marketing mix, now is the time to start.
- If you’re not incorporating video into your marketing strategy, you’re missing out on a huge opportunity to engage your audience and boost leads. According to recent studies, including a video on your landing page can increase conversion rates by up to 80%.
- And video marketers get 66% more qualified leads per year than their non-video counterparts. Not only are people more likely to watch a video than reading text, but they’re also more likely to remember what they’ve seen. So if you’re looking for a way to make your mark and stand out from the competition, video is the way to go. Whether you create product demonstrations, explainer videos, or simply share your company story, adding video to your marketing mix will help you reach your goals.
Conclusion- Video Content Marketing Statistics 2024
In conclusion, video content is becoming an increasingly important part of digital marketing. It is engaging, informative, and can help you connect with your target audience in a new way.
If you’re not already using video as a part of your marketing strategy, now is the time to start. These statistics show that a video is a powerful tool that should not be ignored.
Are you ready to create some videos and see how they perform? We are happy to help!
Content source- https://backlinko.com/ & https://invideo.io/