If you’re using YouTube to share videos of your work, or if you’re looking to build an audience for your content, it’s important to optimize and increase the visibility of your videos for views on Youtube.
While there are a number of ways to do this, one of the easiest (and free) methods is to use social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook to promote your content.
By sharing links to your YouTube videos on these platforms, you can reach a larger audience and drive more views. In addition, be sure to tag your videos with appropriate keywords and descriptions so they show up in search results.
By following these simple tips, you can increase the visibility of your YouTube videos and boost viewership.
How to Make a Video on YouTube?
There are many ways to make a video, but making one on YouTube is a little different than most. Here are some tips on how to make a video on YouTube that will be successful.
1. Plan your video before you start recording. This will help keep your video organized and make it easier to film.
2. Film your video in a well-lit area. This will help ensure that your video looks good when people watch it.
3. Speak clearly and slowly when recording your video. This will make it easier for people to understand what you are saying.
4. Use a tripod when filming your video. This will help keep the camera still and create a smoother finished product.
5. Edit your video before uploading it to YouTube. This will help ensure that your video looks its best when people watch it online.
How to Get More Views on YouTube?
1. Create Compelling Content
Content is key to any successful online marketing strategy. The more compelling your content, the more likely people are to stick around, engage with you, and ultimately buy from you. So how do you create compelling content?
First, start by understanding your audience. What are they interested in? What do they want to know more about? Once you know what your audience wants, you can start creating content that speaks to them.
Your content doesn’t have to be long or complicated – in fact, shorter is often better. But it should be interesting, informative, and relevant to your audience. And it should be updated regularly, so people know they can come back for more.
If you can create compelling content that engages your audience, you’ll be well on your way to success online.
2. Encourage Viewers to Subscribe
Encouraging viewers to subscribe is one of the best things you can do for your channel. Subscribers are more likely to watch your videos, and they can be a great source of feedback. Plus, they help you reach your goals for growth.
Here are some tips for encouraging viewers to subscribe:
1. Make it easy for viewers to subscribe.
Include a subscribe button in your video description, and make sure it’s easy to find. You can also use cards or end screens to promote your subscription button.
2. Tell viewers why they should subscribe.
Make sure you explain the benefits of subscribing, such as getting notified when new videos are uploaded, getting access to exclusive content, and supporting your channel.
3. Say thank you to subscribers.
Make sure you show your appreciation to subscribers by thanking them in your videos and on social media. You can also give them shout-outs or feature them in your videos.
3. Create Playlists to Keep People Watching
As an artist, one of the most important things you can do is keep your fans engaged. One way to do this is to create playlists that will keep people watching.
There are many different ways to approach creating playlists. You can create themed playlists or ones that are based on your latest release. You can also create playlists that are specific to your fans’ interests.
No matter what type of playlist you create, it’s important to make sure it is interesting and engaging. You want to make sure that people will want to watch it all the way through.
If you’re not sure where to start, here are a few ideas for playlists that you can create:
1. A mix of your latest songs and older hits
2. A playlist of songs that inspired your latest album
3. A mix of covers and originals
4. A playlist of your favorite songs by other artists
5. A mix of your favorite acoustic songs
4. Promote Other Videos with End Screens and Cards
End screens and cards are important tools for promoting your other videos. By adding cards or end screens to your videos, you can point viewers to other videos on your channel or promote your website or social media pages.
To add an end screen or card to your video, follow these steps:
1. Open the video you want to edit in YouTube Studio.
2. From the menu bar at the top of the screen, select “End Screens” or “Cards.”
3. Select the type of end screen or card you want to add.
4. Enter the URLs for the other videos on your channel, your website, or your social media pages.
5. Click “Create.”
5. Add a Watermark to Your Videos
Adding a watermark to your videos is a great way to protect your intellectual property and ensure that your videos are not used without your permission.
A watermark is simply a logo or text that is superimposed on top of your video and can be used to identify the owner of the video. There are a number of different ways to add a watermark to your videos, and the best method will depend on the software you are using.
If you are using Windows Movie Maker, you can add a text watermark by clicking on the “Title” tab and then selecting “Watermark.” You can then choose from a variety of fonts and add your own text.
If you want to add a logo watermark, you can create a custom logo image or use one of the many free online tools to create one. Once you have created your logo, you can import it into Movie Maker and use it as a watermark.
If you are using Adobe Premiere Pro, you can add a text or logo watermark by going to the “Effects” tab and selecting “Watermarks.” You can then choose from a variety of different watermarks, including text and logos. You can also customize the size, position, and opacity of your watermark.
6. Make Sure Your Videos Are Embedding Enabled
YouTube videos are a great way to share your content with the world, but you need to make sure they’re embedded correctly for your viewers. If they’re not, your viewers may not be able to see them at all.
To embed a YouTube video, copy the link for the video you want to embed and paste it into the text editor of your website. Make sure you select “embed” as the embed type, and then hit publish or update. The video will then appear on your website.
If you want to change the size of the embedded video, you can do so by adjusting the width and height settings in the Embed Code box. Keep in mind that if you make the video too small, it will be difficult to see.
YouTube videos are a great way to share your content with the world. Make sure they’re embedded correctly so that your viewers can see them!
- Best Youtube Downloaders; Choose The Best One
- How to Earn Money at Home for Housewives? Best Guide
- TubeBuddy Review – Is it the Best YouTube Marketing Platform?
Conclusion- EASY (AND FREE) WAYS TO GET MORE VIEWS ON YOUTUBE 2023
We hope you found these tips helpful! If you’re looking for more ways to increase your viewership, be sure to check out our other blog posts and subscribe to our channel.
And don’t forget, if you ever need help with your YouTube marketing strategy, we’re here for you. Thanks for reading!