About Blogvault Black Friday
It is the fastest website recovery tool with an average time of fewer than 5 mins. Check Out Blogvault Black Friday Cyber Monday Sale Link in the Below section.
Its intelligent incremental backup methodology will never slow down your website and can back up or migrate even a 300 GB site with ease. Moreover, BlogVault is the only backup service providing real-time backups for WooCommerce websites.
How to Use Blogvault Coupon Codes?
1. Click “Show Coupon Code” button
- This will open a new tab that takes you to Blogvault Website.
2. Copy the code
- Select and copy the code that is highlighted on this page (in place of the button after clicked)
3. Enter the code at checkout
- Paste your code in the appropriate box.
4. Enjoy your savings
- Hopefully, you saved a lot!
Top features of Blogvault:
BlogVault is literally packed with great backup and security features. In addition to the features, I really liked the design of your board. It is well thought out, well designed and offers a great experience.
Let’s take a look at the features of BlogVault.
→ Backup functions
In addition to the simple backup and restore functions, there are other intuitive features that make the backup experience interesting. They are briefly explained below:
- History Backup History: Create a calendar for your backups to simplify administration.
- Download Local Backup: Download the backup and save it locally. In case you want to have an offline copy of your backup.
- Download to Dropbox: Link your Dropbox account to BlogVault and save your backups in Dropbox.
- Migrate: If you want to migrate to another host, BlogVault will enjoy this experience for you. Just add your FTP data and BlogVault will do the rest.
- AutoRestore: If you want to restore your backup, simply enter the FTP details, select the WP installation folder, and off you go!
- Force backup: If you want to manually create a backup in addition to real-time backup, just click Back Up Now to force the backup immediately.
Another amazing feature of BlogVault is site management. Displays statistics of all add-ons, themes, and site users installed in one place. You can easily manage everything from one place.
- Add-ons: Lists all installed, updated, and updatable add-ons. You can also install new add-ons.
- Topics: Lists all topics available on your site, regardless of whether they have been updated or updated. You can also add new topics.
- User: allows you to manage user roles, add new users, delete users, and even change passwords.
- Core: allows you to update the WordPress version of your website.
BlogVault is more than just a backup service. It runs on its own servers and hence the backup process does not affect your website.
BlogVault offers complete backup of the entire website including files and tables. It uses incremental backup technology to backup large websites.
The backups are stored off-site and off-host which means you won’t lose your backups if your web host or website goes down.
You can store multiple encrypted backups on a cloud storage service like Dropbox or Google Drive, or simply download it to your computer. There are also options to custom schedule backups as per your convenience.
Website Restore and Recovery
BlogVault lets you automatically restore a backup of your WordPress website. In case your website suddenly crashes, and you need to get it back online, all you need to do is click the Auto-Restore button.
There is a list of the backup version in the Backup History where you can select the exact backup that you want to restore.
Staging and Merging
With BlogVault, users can test-restore the backup versions before actually restoring them. BlogVault backups are stored securely and offsite making sure the backups are always available to its user.
Also, BlogVault comes with an independent dashboard so that you have access to the backups even when your website is down.
With a single click, BlogVault enables you to effectively move your entire WordPress website from its existing domain to another domain or host.
The migration process works on BlogVault’s servers, not yours, hence you experience Zero Downtime. BlogVault is officially powering the Website Migrations for popular web hosts including WPEngine, Savvii, FlyWheel, Pantheon, LiquidWeb, Cloudways, and many more.
Real-Time Backups Tailored for WooCommerce
Your WooCommerce site needs more than regular daily backups. For WooCommerce sites, BlogVault offers Real-Time Backups that store the most up-to-date backups so that you don’t lose a single order when something happens to your website.
It’s worth noting that BlogVault is the only backup service providing real-time backups for WooCommerce websites.
MalCare comes integrated with a complete website management module that ensures better security to your website from a single dashboard.
You can Update Outdated Plugins, Theme, and WordPress Core, and even Activate or Delete plugins and themes from the MalCare dashboard itself.
Moreover, you can Add, Delete or Change User Roles of the Users of your WordPress website.
Uptime Monitoring & Performance Check
BlogVault’s Uptime Monitoring feature notifies you if a website goes down so that you can handle the situation before you start losing visitors. And Performance Check enables users to view the time your website takes to load fully.
White Labeling and Client Reporting
MalCare offers a premium White-Label solution along with an ability to generate beautiful and detailed Client Reports for Developers and Agencies.
Pricing Of Blogvault
Pros And Cons Of Blogvault
– Supports all versions of WordPress (including 3.7)
– No need to backup site files manually
– Automatically backs up your website
– Provides easy management of every aspect of your WordPress site including Migration, Staging and Merging across multiple secure servers.
– Can affect server performance with long backups
– Cannot export backups on demand if needed for security reasons
More WordPress & Hosting Black Friday Deals 2023
- Bluehost Black Friday 2023 Sale: Get 63% Discount With Free Domain + Free SSL Certificate
- SiteGround Black Friday 2023 Sale: 75% Discount on #1 Best WordPress Hosting
- LifterLMS Black Friday 2023 Sale – 20% OFF on Best WordPress LMS Plugin
- StudioPress Black Friday 2023 Sale – 50% Cyber Monday Discount!
- Elementor Black Friday 2023 Sale – 30% Cyber Monday Discount!
- Cloudways Black Friday 2023 Sale – 30% Cyber Monday Discount Coupon!
- Squirrly Black Friday 2023 Sale – 80% Cyber Monday Discount
- Bigrock Hosting Black Friday 2023 Sale – 20% OFF on Best WordPress LMS Plugin
- Elegant Themes/Divi Black Friday 2023 Deals – Flat 25% Off!
- MyThemeShop Black Friday 2023 Sale – 99% OFF Cyber Monday Discount!
- Astra Security Black Friday Deals 2023
- Best Black Friday/Cyber Monday WordPress Deals | 2023
More Amazing Black Friday Cyber Monday Deals 2023
- Pitchground Black Friday 2023 Sale: 40% Discount on Best SEO Tools
- PowerAdspy Black Friday 2023 Coupon – 75% Cyber Monday Discount!
- Amzscout Black Friday 2023 Sale – 67% Off Cyber Monday Coupon
- Long Tail Pro Black Friday 2023 Sale – 50% Cyber Monday Discount!
- SamCart Black Friday 2023 Sale – 30% Discount up to Cyber Monday
- Merch Informer BLACK FRIDAY Deals 2023 Get @$19.99 Hurry Up
- SEO Autopilot Black Friday Deal 2023
- Dudamobile Black Friday Deals
- CyberChimps Black Friday Deals
- Pressidium Black Friday Deals
- Lucky Orange Black Friday Deals
- Studiopress Black Friday And Cyber Monday Deals
- OptinMonster Black Friday Cyber Monday
Conclusion: Blogvault Black Friday Discount Deals 2023 | Discount up to 50% Off
I hope you enjoy Blogvault Black Friday Discount Deals up to 50% Off. Hurry Up save your money now 🙂
13 thoughts on “Blogvault Black Friday Cyber Monday 2023: Save Up to 50% Off- How To Redeem Rocket Theme Coupons?”
Rocket Theme helps protect your website and data by providing a variety of features. The most notable features include: website backup, document restoration and recovery, staging and merging migration, real-time backups tailored for WooCommerce management. More importantly security is improved through malware monitoring and scanning to ensure all WordPress plugins are up-to-date. I highly recommend using Blogvault Black Friday Discount Deals from 50% Off.
You’re not going to find a better protection plugin.
I tried all the other security plugins, and nobody else could really compete with Blogvault’s speeds or capabilities. I can tell they were put together by a team of professionals who knew what they were talking about – it’s amazing! And it even comes with so many FREE extras at no cost – you just have to try it out!
I couldn’t be more pleased with this purchase. There was a ton of security software for me to choose from when it came down to needing some protection for my website, but I went with Blogvault and I’m really glad that I did. My site is backed up AND secure – talk about valuable features! Security has never been so valuable!!
It’s not the cheapest option out there but you know what they say…the right price can make all the difference in life! Finally, if someone were to hack into my site, the recovery process is super easy-peasy!!!
Good job Blogvault !!
“I’m not one to advertise products that I don’t believe in. But Blogvault Black Friday Deals are worth any penny. The website migration tool is particularly good for my Woocommerce store, since it’s something I never would’ve thought of before.”
If you’re looking for a security plugin with stellar features and ever better customer service, look no further than on BlogVault Black Friday Deals!
I cannot speak highly enough about the customer service. They offered to help me restore my backups that had been corrupted and they helped me solve a couple of technical issues with the plugin that I was struggling with.”
-Ease use, the product is quick and simple to install
-Automatic backups make it a breeze… no matter how large your site grows 🙂
-The multi-functional variety… great for blog owners looking for more than just security plugins!
This is such a great plugin for bloggers! I’m so glad I found the Blogvault Black Friday Deals, because this literally helps me sleep better at night. The backups work reliably and fast, and so does everything else with Blogvault BLack Friday Deals.
Protecting your blog should be a priority and getting to use this quality (plus affordable!) product that protects your content while looking pretty after saving money right now? If you’re not doing that already then you’re definitely missing out on something special. 😉
I cannot tell you enough how this has changed my life as a blogger. I found out about BlogVault Black Friday Discount Deals and was so excited to see the 50% off the regular price! This plugin is affordable for any blogger, but they also offer competitive pricing plans for freelancers. I’ve been using it since September and haven’t had a problem with getting my blogs backed up or having customer info be lost in a hack. They also have an awesome price guarantee campaign- if your site is down from hacking again after you purchase, they will give you another year of service free of charge. The features are great too -they offer website migration tools, white labeling options, staging tweaks, even password security reminders on top.
Let’s be honest – as a blogger, I’m always on the go. So when it came to keeping my site up and running, I wanted an easy way to monitor its uptime no matter where I was or what time of day it was. Blogvault has been a lifesaver! Practically every hour, someone from their team checks to make sure that there isn’t anything wrong with our website and if there is they fix it right away so we stay online. We deserve for this service because we work hard but one minute without traffic can feel like forever! Keep your blog up all the time with help from BlogVault-we recommend them wholeheartedly!”
I have been using BlogVault for a while now. I find that it is useful when checking if my site still loads in incognito mode, because then the page won’t load for myself. This way i can see which parts are not loading well and optimize my website quickly to provide better service to my users who may be experiencing difficulty viewing my content properly.
you know what they say? “What happens on your blog stays on your blog.” Well, with Blogvault’s Uptime Monitoring feature you’ll never need to worry about black-outs again! They’ll notify you ASAP if something goes down so you can get out there before the visitors leave forever.
The performance is really reassuring and annoying with a wonderful blog. I’m a BlogVault customer for about a year now, and the uptime monitoring features have been great to know when there are site issues. A few weeks ago it slowed way down an nothing was going on with my content or settings so I used BlogVault’s Performance Checker, which showed me that my site’s server had crashed in the middle of the night! Annoying? Yes – but they notified me without being prompted, which was impressive! And it seemed like whatever they were doing to fix my problem just magically fixed it all by itself in less than two hours later too
I was a little hesitant to use a back up program at first because they were either too expensive or the creators would charge me every year. But when I saw BlogVault Black Friday Deals, it all changed! Not only is the price really good for 3 years of monitoring and performance checking but you can also upgrade any time if you choose. The best part? They’ll let you know with an email when something’s wrong so that your downtime won’t be unbeknownst to you. Plus, their customer service team has been fantastic in helping me set everything up-they’re not going anywhere anytime soon 😉
I have been a BlogVault subscriber for the longest time and I find its Uptime Monitoring feature to be very helpful. Let’s just say that I get notified when my blog goes down, so it helps me diagnose what went wrong. It also has Performance Check to see how long it takes your website to load fully.
I hope you enjoy this product too!
Blogvault is not a traditional blog hosting site. It promises lower prices and fewer distractions yet it comes at the cost of an unorganized and difficult to use interface. Try Blogpipe for a better yielding WordPress experience with less headache!