Have you ever seen a countdown timer on a website or sales page and thought, “This can’t be true. It’s just another sneaky way to sell stuff…”?
So you keep an eye on the time. From 10 a.m. to 9:59 a.m. to 9:58 a.m. You wait a few more seconds and then press the refresh button.
At ten minutes, the clock started over. You had to know.
Deadline Funnel Free Trial 2023
“This deal is only good for the next ten minutes” is a lie. What, though? Thanks to Deadline Funnel Free Trial, that will never happen on my site.
Wouldn’t it be great if you ran an honest countdown if you were selling the product?
You have to stop the clock by hand at the exact time you told your subscribers the deal would end.
Most people can’t stay up until 11:59 p.m., which means they could be doing something else.
You could do what I used to do, which was to pay a virtual assistant to turn off the countdown for you.
But that would mean giving them a lot more information than you’d like, and you might not want to do that with a stranger in India.
Or the virtual assistant could mess up and miss the deadline completely.
Then your prospects and customers will stop trusting you. People no longer take you seriously because you don’t do what you say.
What, though? Thanks to Deadline Funnel Free Trial, that will never happen to me either. Do you want to try Deadline Funnel? Use their 14-day trial, which is free.
What is Deadline Funnel Free Trial?
Deadline Funnel is software that lets you add these incredibly effective countdown timers to your landing pages and evergreen funnels.
Deadline Funnel can be used for two main things.
- Everyone has the same deadline to buy at the start of a course or product launch.
- Evergreen sales funnels have rolling deadlines based on when a customer entered the funnel.
Some might say that by using the second version, which can be bought at any time, you’re making it seem like there aren’t enough of them.
But because of the way Deadline Funnel is set up and the cross-device technology they use, it’s really a deadline for that person.
Chacun a son own. But the plan works and does lead to more sales.
Pricing for Deadline Funnels Free Trial(It Pays For Itself Easily)
There are currently three price points for Deadline Funnel:
- $37 per month – Enables you to create three campaigns for 1,000 leads per month, which is sufficient for those just getting started or testing it.)
- $67 per month – Includes 10,000 leads per month and unlimited campaigns
- $97 per month – Includes 100,000 monthly leads with unlimited campaigns
Let’s do some quick math. If you have 10,000 people visit your site each month and 1% of them buy something, that means you make 100 sales each month.
If you can add a countdown timer that increases your conversion rate by 30%, you’ll sell 30 more of your product or service each month.
Do the math to find out if that makes sense to you. The best part is that you can try it out for free to see if it makes you enough money to pay for it. That means you have nothing to lose.
Does Deadline Funnel Offer a Free Trial?
Deadline Funnel offers a free trial. Deadline Funnel is free to try for 14 days. Let them know if you don’t like it.
That gives you two weeks to set up one or two integrations, build campaigns, add countdowns to your website, and see what kind of results a little urgency can bring to your product launches.
- Email Marketing Stats Increase Sales And Conversions Through Emails
- Social Media Marketing Statistics How To Better Optimize These Campaigns?
- SalesHandy Review:
- Simple and Easy Way To Create Marketing Funnel
- Omnisend Free Trial
- How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing?
- The Ultimate Guide to Getting a Job in Product Marketing
- It the Referral Marketing Is Still Profitable Nowadays?
- Best Affiliate Marketing Tracking Software Platforms
- The Best Affiliate Marketing Programs For Beginners
- SaleHoo Review
Conclusion Deadline Funnels Free Trial 2023
If you sell digital products, I think you should use a countdown timer.
It helps prospects get off the “sidelines” and start doing something. (This doesn’t mean you should put a timer on everything you sell, though.)
I love Deadline Funnels because it helps me with many of my own projects.
This service won’t fix products that are placed or marketed in the wrong way. That is something that can’t be done with any marketing plan.
Deadline Funnel gives your digital products a real sense of scarcity. It also stops people from getting around the timer you’ve set up. Compared to the other options, it is the best timer service on the market.